Flask lets you build web apps with Python. It lets you build both simple and complex web apps (what is Flask).
Flask was made several years after Django and therefore learned from the Python community’s reactions.
There are many reasons to choose Flask. For one it’s a microframework, so you can learn it quite fast. Some other reasons to choice Flask are:
- Flask is actively maintained and developed
- It is extensible while maintaining a simple core
- The documentation is great
- It’s easy to get started with Flask as a beginner. There is a tiny boilerplate code for getting a simple app up and running.
- It saves you development time (Easy to deploy Flask apps)