|As an online store owner, you’re not only responsible for your own files and order information – you’re responsible for customers’ personal data too. How can you keep this details safe and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands? Protect your store with our step-by-step guide to eCommerce security.|
New in our Marketplace
- Brandon, Global Web Manager for a Swedish fishing apparel company, shares the tech stack he put together as the brand wades into direct-to-customer (DTC) sales. See how they’re using technology to hook new customers.
- Upselling is a smart way to increase average order values by offering customers relevant products at the right time. Specify multiple conditions based on cart totals, products, or categories – no coding required.
- You can now update product images, adjust product settings, and view and share products in v4.5 of the WooCommerce mobile app – out June 26th on Android and iOS. Manage your store from your pocket.
- Last month, we began publicly testing a block-based cart and checkout experience. We’re excited to continue this progression with the release of WooCommerce Blocks 2.8 – a feature plugin loaded with even more cart and checkout block improvements. We encourage you to put them through their paces on a test environment or staging site.
- Site backups are crucial in the event of a catastrophe – a hacked store, server failure, or accidentally deleting files (admit it, we’ve all done this one). Here’s how you can eliminate headaches when managing and restoring backups.